News & Articles
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is pleased to announce the third session of a three-part Virtual Office Hours series regarding 2016 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) quality measures. The series includes three separate sessions that cover topics related to PQRS measures, measure-specific definitions, measures-related resources, and next steps for participating in 2016 PQRS.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has completed its initial round of revalidations and will be resuming regular revalidation cycles
UnitedHealthcare-contracted providers, who have not yet enrolled in EPS, must elect their preferred electronic claim
payment method in 2015. Failure to do so, your election will default to Virtual Card Payments – current credit card processing fees will incur!
CAQH has incorporated feedback from both provider and health plan focus groups into the development of CAQH ProView. A range of new features will make it easier for healthcare providers to make updates, reducing the time and resources necessary to submit accurate, timely data to organizations that require that information. Providers will be able to easily submit information through a more intuitive, profile-based design
In The News
- Medicare Quality Programs: Transitioning from PQRS to MIPS Call — January 24 January 19, 2017
- 2015 Physician Quality Reporting System Feedback Reports and 2015 Annual Quality and Resource Use Reports Available Soon August 19, 2016
- 2016 PQRS Reporting Measures Series, Session 3: MAV and How to Get Started May 11, 2016
- Provider Enrollment Revalidation – 2016 (Cylce 2) March 24, 2016
- CMS Announces the PQRS Web-Based Measure Search Tool January 8, 2016