News & Articles
Private Practice During the Pandemic: Lessons Learned
Trump Administration Issues Second Round of Sweeping Changes to Support U.S. Healthcare System During COVID-19 Pandemic
Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists in private practice are eligible to bill Medicare for certain services provided via telehealth
OSHA expert to remind us of basic housekeeping rules and what additionally needs to considered to address COVID-19 needs.
Read the latest guidelines for Re-opening Facilities to Provide Non-emergent Non-COVID-19 Healthcare.
On April 26, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that it is reevaluating the amounts that will be paid under its Accelerated Payment Program and suspending its Advance Payment Program to Part B suppliers effective immediately.
In The News
- October 5, 2020 – Portal for Reporting How Relief Money Was Spent Opens Jan. 15 — With a Change October 6, 2020
- October 2, 2020 – New CPT Code 99072 Available to PT & OTs Could Help Offset Coronavirus-Related Expenses October 6, 2020
- October 2, 2020 – Renewal of Determination That A Public Health Emergency Exists October 6, 2020
- October 1, 2020 – The President signed into law a bipartisan government funding bill that averts a shutdown and will relax Medicare loan repayment terms for healthcare providers. October 6, 2020
- 2020 Annual Business Meeting June 23, 2020