News & Articles
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is pleased to announce the third session of a three-part Virtual Office Hours series regarding 2016 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) quality measures. The series includes three separate sessions that cover topics related to PQRS measures, measure-specific definitions, measures-related resources, and next steps for participating in 2016 PQRS.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has completed its initial round of revalidations and will be resuming regular revalidation cycles
UnitedHealthcare-contracted providers, who have not yet enrolled in EPS, must elect their preferred electronic claim
payment method in 2015. Failure to do so, your election will default to Virtual Card Payments – current credit card processing fees will incur!
In The News
- 2020 Annual Business Meeting June 23, 2020
- Trump Administration Issues Second Round of Sweeping Changes to Support U.S. Healthcare System During COVID-19 Pandemic May 1, 2020
- Protected: OSHA-Infections Considerations May 1, 2020
- OSHA Town Hall April 28, 2020
- Opening Up America Again! Re-opening Facilities Phase 1 April 28, 2020
October 9 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm