News & Articles
Private Practice During the Pandemic: Lessons Learned
Trump Administration Issues Second Round of Sweeping Changes to Support U.S. Healthcare System During COVID-19 Pandemic
Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists in private practice are eligible to bill Medicare for certain services provided via telehealth
OSHA expert to remind us of basic housekeeping rules and what additionally needs to considered to address COVID-19 needs.
Read the latest guidelines for Re-opening Facilities to Provide Non-emergent Non-COVID-19 Healthcare.
On April 26, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that it is reevaluating the amounts that will be paid under its Accelerated Payment Program and suspending its Advance Payment Program to Part B suppliers effective immediately.
In The News
- MARN Fall Meeting – Friday October 29th July 29, 2021
- CMS Releases CY 2022 Proposed Rule for Outpatient Therapy July 29, 2021
- Public Health Emergency Extended until October 17, 2021 July 29, 2021
- Medicare MACs will be resuming their Post Payment Review July 29, 2021
- The CDC Mask Guidelines May 25, 2021