We believe a strong business backbone supports quality rehabilitation services.
By building a partnership that keeps your clinical and administrative functions as a top priority, our network members beneﬁt from our innovative industry knowledge and trusted clinical guidance—all while experiencing a cohesive, resourceful network.
It is our goal for our Members to be YOUR rehabilitation provider for life. When you need any follow up or additional rehabilitation services, your Mid-Am therapist knows your history, knows your needs and can treat you more efficiently, effectively and completely. They maintain strong communications with your physician and provide appropriate reporting to their offices.
- Personal, one-on-one consultations
- Bi-annual site reviews
- Provider/payer resolutions
- Functional outcome and patient satisfaction reports
- Survey opportunities for comparative data analysis
- Legal fund program
- CEU opportunities focusing on practice management
- Networking with clinic owners
- Access to online resources
- Manuals for admin procedures
- Assistance with credentialing
In The News
- Medicare Quality Programs: Transitioning from PQRS to MIPS Call — January 24 January 19, 2017
- 2015 Physician Quality Reporting System Feedback Reports and 2015 Annual Quality and Resource Use Reports Available Soon August 19, 2016
- 2016 PQRS Reporting Measures Series, Session 3: MAV and How to Get Started May 11, 2016
- Provider Enrollment Revalidation – 2016 (Cylce 2) March 24, 2016
- CMS Announces the PQRS Web-Based Measure Search Tool January 8, 2016