We believe a strong business backbone supports quality rehabilitation services.
By building a partnership that keeps your clinical and administrative functions as a top priority, our network members beneﬁt from our innovative industry knowledge and trusted clinical guidance—all while experiencing a cohesive, resourceful network.
It is our goal for our Members to be YOUR rehabilitation provider for life. When you need any follow up or additional rehabilitation services, your Mid-Am therapist knows your history, knows your needs and can treat you more efficiently, effectively and completely. They maintain strong communications with your physician and provide appropriate reporting to their offices.
- Personal, one-on-one consultations
- Bi-annual site reviews
- Provider/payer resolutions
- Functional outcome and patient satisfaction reports
- Survey opportunities for comparative data analysis
- Legal fund program
- CEU opportunities focusing on practice management
- Networking with clinic owners
- Access to online resources
- Manuals for admin procedures
- Assistance with credentialing
Time to Act: Surprise Coding Complication Ignores Realities of PT Practice and Must be Changed
Make your voice heard. APTA has developed a comment letter template that you can fill in with your personal information and email to Capitol Bridge, LLC, at NCCIPTPMUE@cms.hhs.gov.
In The News
- Palmetto GBA will host Ask the Contractor Teleconferences (ACTs) January 15, 2020
- CSM Meetings – Denver CO January 15, 2020
- New CCI Edits!! January 14, 2020
- MIPS – Are you Required or Eligible to report? January 14, 2020
- Submit 2019 MIPS – Submission is open January 14, 2020