We believe a strong business backbone supports quality rehabilitation services.
By building a partnership that keeps your clinical and administrative functions as a top priority, our network members beneﬁt from our innovative industry knowledge and trusted clinical guidance—all while experiencing a cohesive, resourceful network.
It is our goal for our Members to be YOUR rehabilitation provider for life. When you need any follow up or additional rehabilitation services, your Mid-Am therapist knows your history, knows your needs and can treat you more efficiently, effectively and completely. They maintain strong communications with your physician and provide appropriate reporting to their offices.
- Personal, one-on-one consultations
- Bi-annual site reviews
- Provider/payer resolutions
- Functional outcome and patient satisfaction reports
- Survey opportunities for comparative data analysis
- Legal fund program
- CEU opportunities focusing on practice management
- Networking with clinic owners
- Access to online resources
- Manuals for admin procedures
- Assistance with credentialing
In The News
- October 5, 2020 – Portal for Reporting How Relief Money Was Spent Opens Jan. 15 — With a Change October 6, 2020
- October 2, 2020 – New CPT Code 99072 Available to PT & OTs Could Help Offset Coronavirus-Related Expenses October 6, 2020
- October 2, 2020 – Renewal of Determination That A Public Health Emergency Exists October 6, 2020
- October 1, 2020 – The President signed into law a bipartisan government funding bill that averts a shutdown and will relax Medicare loan repayment terms for healthcare providers. October 6, 2020
- 2020 Annual Business Meeting June 23, 2020