We believe a strong business backbone supports quality rehabilitation services.
By building a partnership that keeps your clinical and administrative functions as a top priority, our network members beneﬁt from our innovative industry knowledge and trusted clinical guidance—all while experiencing a cohesive, resourceful network.
It is our goal for our Members to be YOUR rehabilitation provider for life. When you need any follow up or additional rehabilitation services, your Mid-Am therapist knows your history, knows your needs and can treat you more efficiently, effectively and completely. They maintain strong communications with your physician and provide appropriate reporting to their offices.
- Personal, one-on-one consultations
- Bi-annual site reviews
- Provider/payer resolutions
- Functional outcome and patient satisfaction reports
- Survey opportunities for comparative data analysis
- Legal fund program
- CEU opportunities focusing on practice management
- Networking with clinic owners
- Access to online resources
- Manuals for admin procedures
- Assistance with credentialing
Your voice mattered! CMS has reversed two of their edits.
See more in “News.”
Want to stay current with your payers? Please click
How To Join for more information.
In The News
- CMS Repeals crucial edits January 28, 2020
- Palmetto GBA will host Ask the Contractor Teleconferences (ACTs) January 15, 2020
- CSM Meetings – Denver CO January 15, 2020
- New CCI Edits!! January 14, 2020
- MIPS – Are you Required or Eligible to report? January 14, 2020