We believe a strong business backbone supports quality rehabilitation services.
By building a partnership that keeps your clinical and administrative functions as a top priority, our network members beneﬁt from our innovative industry knowledge and trusted clinical guidance—all while experiencing a cohesive, resourceful network.
It is our goal for our Members to be YOUR rehabilitation provider for life. When you need any follow up or additional rehabilitation services, your Mid-Am therapist knows your history, knows your needs and can treat you more efficiently, effectively and completely. They maintain strong communications with your physician and provide appropriate reporting to their offices.
- Personal, one-on-one consultations
- Bi-annual site reviews
- Provider/payer resolutions
- Functional outcome and patient satisfaction reports
- Survey opportunities for comparative data analysis
- Legal fund program
- CEU opportunities focusing on practice management
- Networking with clinic owners
- Access to online resources
- Manuals for admin procedures
- Assistance with credentialing
In The News
- 2020 Annual Business Meeting June 23, 2020
- Trump Administration Issues Second Round of Sweeping Changes to Support U.S. Healthcare System During COVID-19 Pandemic May 1, 2020
- Protected: OSHA-Infections Considerations May 1, 2020
- OSHA Town Hall April 28, 2020
- Opening Up America Again! Re-opening Facilities Phase 1 April 28, 2020
October 9 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm