Interested In Joining?
Growing and Learning Together:
- We serve Ohio, West Virginia and Kentucky
- There is an annual membership fee. The fee may be made in monthly installments
- Regular member meetings for clinic owners and staff. A variety of topics are covered, including practice management, regulatory issues, patient compliance, billing and coding.
- Special speakers are also invited to our Annual Member Meeting.
The Network offers special programs such as:
- A functional outcome and patient satisfaction program.
- Member surveys on issues such as facility costs and professional salaries.
- A legal fund that covers the issues of cost related to all members.
- Educational programming with focus on practice management and administration.
- Networking with other private practice owners.
- A website Members Only section has all contractual information and other pertinent information needed to run your facility.
- Clinic visits
- Continuing education credits
- Member meetings & clinic owner and staff meetings throughout the year. A variety of topics are covered, including practice management, regulatory issues, patient compliance, billing and coding. Special speakers are also invited to Annual Member Meeting.
- Policy and Procedure Manual, Corporate Compliance Manual, HIPAA/FACTA/HITECH Manual and Personnel Manual.
- Assistance with insurance and payer issues and problems.
Contact Us About Membership!
In The News
- MARN PeerConnect! January 6, 2021
- The MIPS 2020 Data Submission Period is Now Open January 6, 2021
- Policies Regarding Professional Scope of Practice and Related Issues January 6, 2021
- Final Policy, Payment, and Quality Provisions Changes to the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for Calendar Year 2021 January 6, 2021
- October 5, 2020 – Portal for Reporting How Relief Money Was Spent Opens Jan. 15 — With a Change October 6, 2020