Back To Member Directory >>Sto-Kent Physical Therapy, Inc.
Location / Contact500 So. Depyster Street
Kent, Ohio 44240
Staff• Claudia L. Miller, PT, OCS
Professional Services Provided• Outpatient Physical Therapy for Adults and Childre,
• Home Care (for home-bound family member in the area)
• Teaching Facility for Physical Therapy clinical students
• Claims submission and assistance in deciphering and understanding insurance benefits
Areas of Excellence / Special Programs• Wellness and Prevention: Postural concerns, orthotic and footwear advice, self-management wellness strategy for people who want to improve their mobility and quality of life without surgery or pain medication
• Management of potentially chronic conditions: Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Overweight, Repetitive Strain, Low Back and Neck/Shoulder Pain
• Diagnosis and Treatment of musculo-skeletal injuries including industrial and sports injuries and general mishaps
• Fall Prevention, Balance and Vestibular Training
• Women's Health: Pregnancy, Incontinence, Osteoporosis, Post-Mastectomy Care
• Rehabilitation following Total Joint Replacememts and other orthopedic surgical repairs
General InfoWe specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions that limit the body\'s ability to move and function in daily life. Our hands-on individualized approach of manual therapy and directed exercise is designed to facilitate and support achievement of your goals. At each appointment you can expect 45 minutes of one-on-one treatment and consulataion. Our high standard of care and personal attention demonstrate our commitment to provide you with the tools you need to \"Move Forward\"\" and function at your best.\"
Hours of Operation: Monday through Thursday: 8:00am-6:00pm; Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm; Saturday by appointment
Communities Served: Kent, Stow, Ravenna, Tallmadge, Hudson, Streetsboro, Brimfield, Rootstown, Cuyahoga Falls and nearby vanicity
Major Contracts with Insurance Companies: We welcome Medicare, Medical Mutual of Ohio, BWC and we participate in MultiPlan and other Networks. We encourage thos in other networks to consider using our services: we will do our best to make any legl accommodation that will make it possible for you
Languages Other Than English: Translation service can be arranges.