General statement from Mid American Rehabilitation Network
We are closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as state and local health authorities. We will share resources and updates on this page as the situation develops.
We understand that many people have concerns. Below we listed websites that can provide you with more information on COVID-19 and precautions you can take and implement today. We encourage you to visit these sites to learn more.
The members of MARN continue to have to their offices open and continue serve their patients. They have educated their staff and are practicing additional hygiene and cleaning practices to ensure their clinics remain community safe.
- Frequent hand washing practices
- Cough and sneeze etiquette
- Common areas, treatment rooms, gym spaces and equipment will be frequently cleaned
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at all clinics
- Staff and team member are asked to stay home when ill
Patients are encouraged to protect themselves with everyday preventative actions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
The CDC has the most current information about the virus, including everything you need to know about how the virus spreads, how it is treated, how to protect your and what to do if you get sick. Visit the CDC website to stay current.
You can also learn how your state’s department of public health is responding to the situation by visiting the website for the state where you live: