Providers will be able to easily submit information through a more intuitive, profile-based design. CAQH ProView’s time saving features include:
- Complete and attest to multiple state credentialing applications in one intelligent workflow design.
- Upload supporting documents directly into CAQH ProView to eliminate the need for manual submission and to improve the timeliness of completed applications.
- Review and approve Practice Manager information before data is imported.
- More focused prompts and real-time validation to protect against delays in data processing.
- Self-register with the system before a health plan initiates the application process.
All completed UPD applications with attestations will automatically migrate into CAQH ProView. Providers will be able to use the new solution free of charge.
Bulk Uploads for Practice Managers
CAQH ProView will simplify the data entry and upload process. The Practice Manager Module will feature a new ‘bulk upload’ to enter and maintain information for multiple providers at one time through a single process.